November 2, 2010

Donde Estoy!?!

Okay, I know, I am horrible. It has been around three, yes three, months since I have blogged. Why so long? Well as you may know I am a very studious college student and spend all my time now doing homework and studying...okay I am lying. In reality I have been lazy, because lately in my free time I have been watching Nip/Tuck marathons and conducting online window shopping late into the night. As much fun as online window shopping is I am quite bored with it, so I decided to put my energy back into this blog. I promise it will be new and improved! No longer will I be commenting on fashion, but now I will be talking about restaurants, good exercises, healthy food, college life, sorority life, and really anything I feel like telling you guys about! Yay! So I was trying to figure out what to talk about after my hiatus and I decided to actually do a review of this new cleanser I got.



So I don't think I have talked about this but I have very sensitive skin. Every single facial cleanser I have used has caused me to break out more, so for awhile I gave up on using anything to clean my face. I know horrible right? Well since I got back to school my face has erupted into a black head forest, gross. So I started searching and looking at reviews for different natural, ultra-sensitive facial cleansers. I cannot tell you how many products I looked at and reviews I read, but I still wasn't totally convinced on anything.

Well, a brand new Sephora opened at the Syracuse mall. Yay! So I obviously had to go opening day, thinking I was going to get free samples, which I didn't, and am still quite bitter about. But anyway, the nice ladies at Sephora probably thought I was stealing something, so they came up to me and I told them of my predicament. The lady kindly directed me to the skin expert who knew exactly what I needed, Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser. She told me to get the travel size and if I didn't like it I could get a full refund. Needless to say the first time I used it, it left my skin so soft and clean it was like I was a new person.

Honestly I think because I hadn't used a cleanser in so long, that my face actually forgot what it feels like to be clean! This cleanser is soft, gentle, and smells like cucumbers when you use it :). It is packed with tons of good stuff like, soy proteins which contain amino acids and antioxidants, which help to tone, soothe, and reduce dryness.

I have been using this product since Friday and I am already seeing results! I could not be more happy. I am so happy in fact that I am going to get the lotion as well! So if you have light, sensitive skin as I do, seriously buy this product now. You can thank me later :). On the down side it does cost around $38 for the 5 oz. size, but I am telling you it is worth it.

Sephora actually has this great deal on Fresh Soy Line. It is a set complete with the cleanser, face cream, exfoliate, and serum all for only $38! Can you say stocking stuffer? I know that is what I will be asking for :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.