November 16, 2010

Coffee, Coffee, and more Coffee

As the semester begins to come to an end I find it more and more difficult to get myself motivated. This year however I have surprised myself, I am actually starting final essays now so that when it comes time for finals I won't be stressed! I know I am such a good student. :)

This is my favorite mug from Anthropologie. Have I mentioned I am obsessed with that store?
Tonight my motivation to get work done has a lot to do with my one true love, coffee. I swear it has magical powers. I think I have become addicted. No I know I am addicted because if I don't have it in the morning I get a headache. This is probably horrible but I can't help it I love it so.

Sorry I don't have any fashion tonight. I am working on finding an Etsy seller to feature on here and I have a couple in mind I just have to talk to them first, so be on the look out for that. :)

On that note I have oodles and oodles of homework to do so wish me luck I am going to need it against the hypnotic powers of Facebook and Twitter (they are so good at distracting me).

te amo,
-a

3 comments:

  1. You should also try cammomile (spelling?) and green tea as well, they're really good! Love your blog, very homey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get too many coffee!!! It's my drug!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.